The Knowledge Portal
Aim of the Documentations
We often forget that in the beginning everything is complicated and difficult. Until you learn how to do it. Learning new things, opening up new contexts, is important for personal development and the motor for further learning opportunities.
We live in an absolute age of knowledge. In principle, everything has already been invented, conceived and documented in the most varied of ways. However, factual knowledge in itself only adds value if it is made available in the right context
In this compendium, concrete topics are prepared in the operational context and prepared with the necessary background in order to be able to drive alternative courses of action.
How to contribute
No documentation will ever be complete and 100% accurate. If certain topics are not presented correctly or sufficiently, we look forward to hearing from you via email and will be happy to make improvements.
What if I need more help
In this case we can also be reached by e-mail.
- Simple and Effective – Achieving Success with the Cloud Using Just 3 KPIs
- Strategy in Focus - Your Compass for Business Growth
- User Journeys - Understand Your SaaS Product from a User's Perspective
- The Dawn of Product Development
- AWS Support Plans and Cost Associated
- Company-wide Finance Planning
- Cloud Strategy Development
- Hiring strategy and helpful tipps
- Career paths and their significance
- Privacy and Ethical Design
- How to deal with Phishing, Spam and Cyber Crime
- How much does it cost to operate a GmbH
- Emergency Number +49 157 52423316